1. Drafting a Sale Deed by our legal expert and send it by mail to you for verification.
2. Purchase Stamp Paper as per the Circle Rate.
2. Fixing the Date for registration in the Sub Registrar office
3. Payment the Government registration fees.
4. Both the buyer and seller and 2 witnesses visit the sub registrar office on the fixed day for the registration of Deed. The Registered Sale Deed can be collected after a week.
What is Sales Deed of Property?
Property Sale Agreement is most important document. It is different from Sale Deed though in some cases Sale Agreement is registered as Sale Deed. Sale agreement contain agreed upon Terms & Conditions between Seller & Buyer for the sale of property. It is legally binding on both the parties. It also specifies the date by which the transaction will be completed.
It is compulsory to get a sale deed registered in the sub registrar office. An unregistered sale deed has no value in the eyes of law and does not pass any title to the buyer.
In laymen terms, Sale agreement is a road map how the property transaction will be completed. On the other hand Sale deed is executed at the time of actual transfer of property i.e. transfer of ownership from seller to buyer.